Support our Tradition of Hope, Healing, and Hospitality!
Your donation to the Maria Regina enables us to provide the excellent care for which Maria Regina is known. Our mission is to provide physical, emotional and spiritual care in an atmosphere of respect, hospitality and friendship. It is truly a home animated by a spirit of loving care and compassion.
Maria Regina, a not-for-profit facility, provides a level of service that goes beyond what is required by regulations. The unique qualities of this skilled nursing facility continue Jesus’ mission of compassionate healing by ministering to persons in need of skilled nursing care, regardless of religious affiliation. Gifts from caring individuals like you contribute to the continued success of our programs.
Become a partner in our Ministry! Join our Circle of Excellence by making a tax-deductible donation today!
Ways You May Donate
- Click on Donate Today at the top of the page to make a donation NOW
- Make a donation In Memory of or In Honor of a loved one
- Make a bequest to the Maria Regina Residence in your will
- Check for a matching gift program at your place of employment.
- Add a Stone or Leaf to Our Tree of Life
- Use our Remembrance Cards when someone you love dies
All donations may be sent to the following address. Please include your name and address so that we may properly acknowledge your gift. Checks should be made payable to “Maria Regina Residence.”
Mission Advancement Office
1725 Brentwood Road, Builiding 4
Brentwood, NY 11717
For more information about donating or to discuss your particular donation please contact:
James R. Rennert, CFRE
Mission Advancment Office