A Community of Healing
You have just had surgery…perhaps a new knee or hip! Or, you recently had an accident or stroke and need to regain the skills of everyday life. What do you do now? Where do you go?
Maria Regina offers excellent short-term rehabilitative therapies, as well as excellent nursing care during your stay with us. Our skilled and experienced therapists will design an individualized therapy plan to help you meet your goals. These services, including physical, occupational and speech therapies are provided after orthopedic surgery, a cardiac or neurological event or post-stroke recovery. Your recovery and return to your home is our ultimate goal.
- Physical and occupational therapy as well as speech therapy is provided six days a week.
- Specialized wound care and IV therapy are also available.
Our therapeutic recreation specialists provide programs to stimulate the mind and senses as you move through your recovery. Art and music therapy, aroma therapy, as well as exercise and entertainment programs enhance your experience at Maria Regina during the rehab process.
Social work staff will work with you to provide an individualized discharge plan focused on the support services and equipment that will aid in your transition home.
Maria Regina Amenities:
- All rooms are private
- Resident Dining Room with wait service
- Chapel with daily religious services
- Porches and Solarium for activity and relaxation
- Garden Courtyard – a safe and secure outdoor environment
- Beauty and Nail Salon; Barber Services
- Gift and Snack Shop
Maria Regina is your best choice for excellent rehabilitative care! Contact Nancy Colombo for more information. 631-299-3174.